Annapurna Mountain Biking
Group SizeAccommodationDifficultyMax Alt.
Nepal offers some of the mind-blowing, spine-tingling biking trails in the world. Glorious Mountains views, authentic villages, farmlands, waterfalls & pristine lakes make Nepal the perfect backdrop for a variety of trails for all level & tastes. The trail Kicks off at 600m to staggering 5416m at Thorong la pass there's a lot to explore!
The variety of terrain, unspoilt culture makes this journey both challenging & delightful. Mountain biking in Annapurna is progressively technical, only for serious outdoor enthusiasts.
If you are up for real adventure then Annapurna mountain biking trail is not to be underestimated.
Downhill descents, flowy singletrack, tough climbs are enough to take your breath away.
- Explore Annapurna region’s flora & fauna
- Cross Thorong La pass(5416m)
- Kali Gandaki Valley - world's deepest gorge
- Riding among the highest peaks in the world
- Amazing view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt Fishtail, Mt. Himchuli, Tilicho Peak and several snow-capped peaks
To things to do during an Annapurna biking tour
- Purchase Cycling Knee Sleeve
- Eat apple pie in Marpha
- Sip masala tea offered by locals at tea houses
- Allow your body to acclimatize
This trip is strictly for experienced riders who have experience riding in dirt trails. This biking tour requires a strong-willed & fit rider.
Best Time To Go
Nepal opens with clear blue skies & fresh air during two seasons: Spring & Autumn. March-May/ Sept-Nov are the best months to visit, which makes trekking easier & offer good visibility.
What to Expect
- Paid Internet service
- Cost for charging batteries or cellphones
- Hot showers available
- A wide variety of food menus along with authentic Nepali dishes
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 : Pre-Biking Meeting and Drive to Besisahar (760m)
Day 3 : Ride from Besisahar to Tal (1,700 m), Distance: 37.3 km approx
Day 4 : Ride from Tal to Chame (2,670 m) Distance: 22.6 km approx
Day 5 : Ride from Chame to Manang (3,540 m) Distance: 29.7 km approx
Day 6 : Acclimatization in Manang and Visit to Gangapurna Lake and Glacier
Day 7 : Ride from Manang to Thorong Phedi (4,450 m), Distance: 19 km approx
Day 8 : Ride to Muktinath (3,760 m) via Thorong La Pass (5,416 m) Distance: 22 km approx
Day 9 : Ride from Muktinath to Tukuche (2,590 m) via Lupra Valley Distance: 32 km approx
Day 10 : Ride from Tukuche to Tatopani (1,190 m) Distance: 42 km approx
Day 11 : Ride to Beni (899 m)Distance: 25 km. And Jeep Ride to Pokhara (830 m)
Day 12 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 13 : Departure from Kathmandu
- Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Luxury: USD 2400
Budget: USD 1950
The above mentioned cost are based on minimum 2 pax. Additional USD 200 for single suppliment.
Please Check Available Dates for The Year:
Start Date End Date Status Cost